NCR® or Neurocranial Restructuring is an adjusting process used to unwind the body into its original and optimal design. It utilises careful analysis of the body’s proprioception (patterns of balance) to determine the precise areas of the skull needing to be unlocked. This unlocking allows the connective tissues (including the meningeal system) to release their residual tensions and move the bony structures incrementally back towards the body’s original design.
NCR® treatments accumulate to provide noticeable changes in facial symmetry and alignment. One of the outcomes of NCR® is to improve the Golden Ratio for each patient.
With regular NCR® maintenance and treatment, facial symmetry and beauty can be enhanced to become a perfect illustration of the Golden Ratio.
What is the Golden Ratio?
The human face is based on Phi and Golden Ratio proportions.
What is Phi?
Phi ( Φ = 1.618033988749895… ),
most often pronounced fi like “fly,” is simply an irrational number like pi ( p = 3.14159265358979… ),
but one with many unusual mathematical properties.
Phi is the basis for the Golden Ratio.
There is evidence that shows, that our perception of physical beauty is hard wired into our being and is based on how closely the features of one’s face reflect phi in their proportions.
The human face abounds with examples of the Golden Ratio, also known as the Golden Section or Divine Proportion.
- Your face may become more symmetrical.
- Broken, crooked and hooked noses can straighten.
- Cheek bones may rise to the same level, so you have fashionably high cheekbones without painful and expensive reconstructive surgery.
- Your eyes may appear equally proportioned and balanced.
- Offset ears could line up so one side of your head does not look higher.
- Narrow pinched faces can become fuller and more attractive.
- Your mouth may appear even as your lips balance and your smile looks sincere.
- Your wrinkles might diminish as the cranium expands to its full capacity.
- All your facial features can become balanced and more radiant.
- Bulges in your forehead may disappear as you skull takes on its natural proportions.
Book on line now for your consultation