Copyright & related notices
The contents of this Web Site are subject to copyright. No part of these documents may be reproduced or in any or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without the express written permission of Global Integrated Medicine Pty Ltd.
The information contained in this Web Site is provided in good faith and is derived from sources believed to be reliable and accurate. Universal Health expressly disclaims liability which is based on a reliance on the information contained in this Web Site.
If you believe that any information contained in or link from this Web Site is incorrect or inaccurate, please let us know via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Linking to this Site
Universal Health ( a division of Global Integrated Medicine Pty Ltd) permits anyone to link to The University’s web site subject to the linker’s compliance with the following terms and conditions: A site that links to Universal Health’s web site:
- May link to, but not replicate, content contained in Universal Health’s site;
- Must not create a border environment or browser around content contained in The University’s site;
- Must not present misleading or false information about Universal Health’s services or products;
- Must not misrepresent Universal Health’s relationship with the linker;
- Must not imply that Universal Health is endorsing or sponsoring the linker or the linker’s services or products;
- Must not use Universal Health’s or trade dress without prior written permission from Universal Health.
- Must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages;
- Must not contain materials that would violate any laws;
- Must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon Universal Health’s request pursuant to Universal Health’s reserved rights to rescind its consent to allow the link.
Universal Health has no control over the content of material accessible from this Web Site. It is the responsibility of the individual Internet user to make decisions regarding the relevance, accuracy, currency and/or reliability of information found on linked Sites.